Considering a holiday in New Zealand? We urge you to reconsider.
1. Apparently it’s beautiful. . .
2. And teeming with unique natural features . . .Allegedly.
3. Looking for beautiful clear waters? Forget it!
4. The Flora – nothing special.
5. And the fauna? – nothing interesting or unique whatsover.
6. There’s no friendly culture to experience.
7. Nor any distinctive architecture.
8. And the beaches? Meh . . .
9. In conclusion there’s nothing to do . . .
10. Nothing to see . . .
11. Nothing to experience . . .
12. No history . . .
13. Nowhere to relax.
14. No cities . .
15. No photo opportunities.
16. No sunrises.
17. And a distinct lack of any natural beauty.
Stay at home. There’s nothing to see here!
WorldMarkSP Owners. If you’re unconvinced, take a visit for yourself !
Jacqi has become part of the furniture at Wyndham Timeshare over the last 10+ years. She has worked in various teams, including Customer Solutions, Systems and now provides service and support to the Wyndham Timeshare online communities. She is passionate about health, holidays and roller derby. As a mother of a 12 year old boy, she has also recently become passionate about footy!