Guess who’s back!
It’s Vanessa, your friendly Owner Education consultant. Let me start by saying Wow! I noticed a lot of WorldMark South Pacific Club Owners took great interest in my last blog and had attended the ‘Travel Club, RCI & ICE’ online conference call session! Like I said last time, if you have already booked and not yet attended you are definitely in for a real treat! Don’t forget my favourite saying…
“An Educated Owner is a Happy Owner.”
Today I am about to introduce our ‘Understanding Privileges by Wyndham’ online conference call.
Benefits of an online Conference Call:
- Interactive and informative
- Gain useful tips to help you get the most out of your Ownership, all within an hour
- Hosted by a WorldMark South Pacific Club expert
- Ask questions during the presenation and hear from other Owners too!
You may also, depending on the session topic, be shown the relevant websites through a quick live navigation at the end of the session including; WorldMark South Pacific Club, Privileges by Wyndham, RCI or Wyndham Rewards. We are happy to help and guide you wherever we can.
There are currently four online conference call topics to choose from
What to expect in the Understanding Privileges by Wyndham session?
In this session, Privileges members will learn what Privileges by Wyndham is, be taken step by step through each Privileges tier from Privileges to Privileges Platinum 100 Club.
During the hourly session, you will be shown
- all of the exciting benefits associated with each Privileges tier;
- take a look at Complimentary Memberships such as RCI and ICE exchange programs;
- additional resort locations through the Wyndham Rewards Program; and
- a walk through the Personal Choice benefit whether you are a Diamond or Platinum member.
There are also some great Additional Resort Benefits such as complimentary housekeeping, movies and activities for Privileges by Wyndham members. As a Privileges by Wyndham member you will be amazed by the Additional Discounts through Concierge by Wyndham and the Privileges Loyalty and Discounts Program. Owners will learn how to save on travel insurance through the Travel Club and get some insight on Reservations Benefits such as complimentary SMS reservation service plus more. There will also be an opportunity to take a quick tour through the Privileges by Wyndham website so Privileges by Wyndham members can see how to access their Privileges by Wyndham Account and discover a whole lot more!
Now again, I’ve said too much but I wanted to make sure you book in to this session so you don’t miss out on all the exciting information about the Privileges by Wyndham Program and take advantage of the benefits.
What happens after the session is finished?
After you have attended an online conference call session you will be sent a thank you email with a short survey to fill out with your feedback about the session – we really do love hearing from you and appreciate any comments to help us make your experience a better one. Attached to the email will be an information booklet in this case the Privileges by Wyndham Program Guide which will have information that was covered in the session.
Tip: You can print out the booklet or program guide or save it to your computer to refer back to!
How do you book?
There are two ways you can book if you are a WorldMark South Pacific Club Owner:
- Contact your friendly Owner Services consultant when you make your next enquiry via email or phone, or;
- If you wish to book yourself online, simply visit www.worldmarksp.com/conferencecalls and fill out your WorldMark Owner details in the booking form (as shown below).
Please note: It is important to ensure your details are correct in order to receive the ‘reminder’ email and ‘login instructions’ email which are sent prior to the session. You may also receive a phone call to the number you provided in the booking form the day of the session. The call is a great way for your host to confirm your attendance and check that you are all ready to go after reading the login instructions, and to answer any questions you may have regarding logging into the session.
The best thing about your online conference calls is that you can attend as many times as you like!
Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a confirmation email to your email address as this automatically books you into the online conference call.
The confirmation email will include:
- The date and time of your online conference call (the time of the session will be in AEST as we are based in QLD) but you will be provided the daylight savings times in all states.
- Information on the online conference call and what the session will cover.
- Technical requirements for the online conference call i.e. pop up blockers, devices to use and browser suitability.
- Simple steps on how to get connected successfully (a link will be provided for you to click on as this will open up the online webinar).
TIP: It is always a good idea to test out the link provided in the login instructions email and follow the steps before you login prior to the session to ensure you don’t have any issues and be ready to begin on time.
How to cancel an online Conference Call:
If you need to cancel your upcoming session, and re-book into another session, please reply to the email provided when you receive the reminder or login instructions emails, or you can simply email email@example.com to cancel or if you have any questions and would like to be contacted.
Once you have logged in and your host welcomes you – all you need to do is sit back, relax, watch and listen. Feel free to take some notes as you will hear some great hints and tips along the way! If the session hasn’t begun and you still have some time before it starts, go and grab yourself a cuppa or a glass of wine and get comfortable, or you can even have a chat to the host and get excited about your next holiday.
Remember: We can’t see you, so if you are sitting there in your pajamas we will never know!
Well that’s all from me today, if you would like to see the next available “Understanding Privileges by Wyndham” online conference call session please fill out the booking form as mentioned above and stay tuned for another insight into the next session we have, called Wyndham Rewards.
If you are a Privileges member and want to access Privileges by Wyndham website simply log onto www.privilegesbywyndham.com.au and enter your Owner number and password.
Take care for now!
Vanessa – Owner Education Consultant
>> Check out Vanessa’s travel adventures from her ‘Eat Love Pray’ holiday in beautiful Thailand.