It’s me! Brittany – Your newest Owner Education Consultant! I have the pleasure of hosting the Online Education Conference Calls and I’m here to give you the final Conference Call insight on ‘Wyndham Rewards’. I’m hoping you have recently discovered the amazing insights of the last three Conference Call sessions including ‘New Owner Getting you Started’ to ‘Travel Club, RCI and ICE’ and ‘Understanding Privileges by Wyndham’. If you haven’t already then I suggest you check them out after this!
If you aren’t already aware, Wyndham Rewards is a topic of conversation right now with our WorldMark South Pacific Club Owners, so we thought it was the perfect opportunity to create this online conference call to help you learn how to maximise your Wyndham Rewards membership. Oh! And in case you’re wondering – Yes! The Wyndham Wyzard is Kristofer Hivju out of the Game of Thrones and Fast 8!
Let’s take you on your exclusive insight now!
Want to get tips on your Club and learn more about your Ownership and how to book the holidays you want? Register to attend an upcoming Online Conference Call with other Owners at www.worldmarksp.com/conferencecalls.
What is an Online Conference Call?
Our Online Conference Calls are very interactive and informative. It’s your chance to gain some really great helpful hints and tips that will assist you with your holiday planning! You’ll be sure to know how to make full use of your Ownership all within an hour.
As a WorldMark South Pacific Club Owner you also get the chance to speak directly with an expert whether it’s myself or even my partner in my crime – Vanessa! You will also have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation by simply typing into a Q&A box (as during the session our Owners are placed on mute to ensure you don’t miss out on the information provided by the host).
If there is time at the end, Owners are welcome to hang around to have a little chat and also hear questions that other Owners may have.
There are currently four online conference call topics to choose from:
- “New Owner Getting You Started”
- “Travel Club by Wyndham, RCI and ICE”
- “Understanding Privileges by Wyndham”
- “Wyndham Rewards”- which is what we are discussing today!
Your Wyndham Rewards Online Conference Call:
In this session, you will learn:
- ‘What is Wyndham Rewards’, how to earn and redeem Wyndham Rewards Points – this can be through hotel stays, car hire or even merchandise (the choice is yours).
- The Exchange Program where you will discover how Privileges Elite members and above can exchange their Privileges Qualified Credits for Wyndham Reward Points.
- Wyndham Rewards Expansion – “Blue Thread” began in October 2016 to expand the Wyndham Rewards program throughout the different entities of Wyndham Worldwide.
- You will also be shown the Go Free and Go Fast options with a brief overview of what each option means. Your host will also point out the most Popular Destinations that our Privileges by Wyndham members are currently staying at. Wyndham Rewards currently offers its members over 25,000 hotels and resorts. You will find out some Interesting Facts and Awards and be shown how to navigate your way through the Wyndham Rewards App as well as the Wyndham Rewards website and then your host will finish off with some Frequently Asked Questions.
I’m trying very hard right now to not give away too much information! But I want you to know how much you’re going to learn when you attend the Wyndham Rewards Online Conference Call – let’s face it, the more you learn, the more you’ll want to take advantage of this fantastic benefit.
How do you register to attend?
Well… there are two simple ways WorldMark South Pacific Club Owners can register for this session or any of the above sessions
- See what session dates and times are available by visiting www.worldmarksp.com/conferencecalls, scrolling down to the booking form, and submitting your Owner details
- Or you can simply contact your friendly Owner Services Consultants via the phone numbers at www.worldmarksp.com/contactus
Please note: If you are registering online it’s extremely important that you put in the most up to date contact details in order to receive the ‘reminder’ and the ‘login instructions’ prior to the education session. You may also receive a phone call the day before or the day of to confirm your attendance and ensure you are confident in logging into the session.
Once you’ve registered, you will receive a Booking Confirmation Email shortly after to your email address that you provided on the registration. This will then automatically book you into the Online Conference Call.
The Booking Confirmation Email will include:
- The date and time of your Online Conference Call
Please note: The time is always in AEST – Australian Eastern Standard Time however we will always provide you with the daylight savings times in all states in our ‘Reminder Emails’.
- A link to the System Requirements.
The Reminder Email will include:
- The date and time of your Online Conference Call
- The information on the Online Conference Call and what the session will cover
- Any technical requirements for the conference call. i.e. pop up blockers, devices
- Attached will also be the log in instructions. This is just in case you wish to complete a test run earlier in the week before you receive the actual Login Instructions via a separate email the day before the session. This is also to ensure your system is compatible with the link and that you are all ready to go!
How to cancel an Online Conference Call:
We understand that circumstances can change and sometimes you may be required to cancel an Online Conference Call.
If you need to cancel your upcoming session, and reschedule to a more suitable time, please reply to the email provided when you receive the reminder or login instructions emails, or you can simply email email@example.com to cancel, or – contact the Owner Services team via the phone numbers at www.worldmarksp.com/contactus.
Welcome to your Online Conference Call!
Once you’ve logged in and your host is there to welcome you – all you need to do is sit back, relax, watch and listen.
You’re more than welcome to take notes as well because I have no doubt you’re going to learn some fantastic hints and tips throughout the session. If the session is yet to begin, then make sure you’ve got that hot coffee, wine or even a beer and guess what?! We can’t see you so jump into your comfy clothes or PJ’s.
The best thing about these Online Conference Calls is… You can attend however many times you like! We love chit-chatting to everyone and it’s always nice to see a familiar name pop up in our sessions.
What happens after the session has finished?
Once the online conference call session is finished, you will receive a Thank You email sent to your email address including a survey for you to provide us with some feedback. The feedback you provide us is of course going to help us in making your next experience with the Education Team an even better one.
Also, attached to the Thank You email in this particular session is the Wyndham Rewards Program Guide. This booklet will have general information in regards to Wyndham Rewards from the contact information to hotel stays, earning and redeeming options to frequently asked questions and the Terms and Conditions.
TIP: You can print the booklet out as a hard copy or save it to your computer so that you can refer back to at a later date.
Well, that’s it for your Wyndham Rewards Conference Call insight. If you’re wishing to find out when the next available Wyndham Rewards Online Conference Call session is then please fill out the booking form at www.worldmarksp.com/conferencecalls.
If you want to have a look at Wyndham Rewards before your Conference Call and you already have your Wyndham Rewards membership number with you, then you can simply log into Wyndham Rewards at www.wyndhamrewards.com. You can start looking at all those incredible hotels you can stay at or maybe even do some online shopping!
Brittany – Owner Education Consultant