At Wandrful by Wyndham we believe that life is for living. Our aim is to make the world better for our Wyndham Timeshare Owners and guests by helping them relax, rest and enjoy time with their loved ones.
The Wandrful by Wyndham manifesto!
- Every year we will help people wandr. Near or far from home. It doesn’t matter. Just as long as they wandr.
- We revel in random acts of wandring.
- We will help people to wandr solo, or with their loved ones.
- We will encourage our Wandrers to close their eyes and feel sunlight sprinkle their eyelids. Or snowflakes. Or raindrops.
- We will encourage our Wandrers to capture the colours with their camera. And sometimes to put their camera down and just be in the moment.
- The further they wandr from home, the less time our wandrers will spend looking at screens. Any type of screen.
WHO IS WYNDHAM?
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Vacation Ownership, part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of companies. Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests across a network of vacation ownership resorts in the Asia Pacific region, serving more than 54,000 Owners in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji in its WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham. Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific has its corporate office on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia and employs more than 1,600 staff throughout the South Pacific.
WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham
WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham is a modern and flexible vacation ownership program that gives WorldMark Owners a convenient and affordable way to holiday more often. Thanks to WorldMark’s innovative system based on vacation credits, Owners can access a network of quality resort accommodation in great destinations across Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Fiji.
Wyndham Hotel Group
Wyndham Hotel Group, part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of companies, is the world’s largest hotel company. Wyndham Hotel Group in the South Pacific region manages and/or franchises hotels under the brands of Wyndham® Hotels and Resorts, Ramada® and Ramada Encore®. Select brands have been identified for growth from the Wyndham Hotel Group portfolio including Days Inn® and Planet Hollywood® Hotels.
Read our corporate profile (6.88Mb) to find out more about Wyndham.
Our Favourite Blogs